BCNU Elections 2023: Nominations Closed
The nominations period for the 2023 BCNU elections closed on May 24 at 12 p.m. noon PDT. The BCNU Nominations Committee is now in the process of vetting candidates.
Nomination forms were received for the following provincial executive positions:
- Executive Councillor - Occupational Health & Safety and Mental Health
- Executive Councillor - Pensions and Seniors Health
Nomination forms were received for the following regional executive positions:
- Regional Council Member
- Communications Secretary
- Lobby Coordinator
- Mental Health Representative
- Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) Representative
- Professional Responsibility Advocate
- Steward Liaison
- Regional Treasurer
The election campaigning period begins on May 26 at 12 p.m. noon PDT. Voting begins on June 19 at 12 p.m. noon PDT and closes on June 23 at 12 p.m. noon PDT. For more information, visit the BCNU General Elections web page.
Please contact the BCNU Provincial Nominations Committee at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the elections process.