Nurses' Bargaining Association (NBA)
Three-Year Provincial Agreement Effective April 1
The 2019-2022 Nurses' Bargaining Association (NBA) contract is effective April 1, 2019 - March 31, 2022.
This agreement is the result of months of respectful, open and honest dialogue about the obstacles that nurses and employers face when trying to deliver quality public health care. This contract gives rights to more than 45,000 NBA members of BCNU, and will foster a workplace culture of collaboration and mutual respect.
The union and health employers are committed to developing an implementation plan that honours the terms of this new agreement and addresses the staffing challenges nurses face daily.
Learn more about the following details related to the contract:
2019 - 2022 NBA Provincial Collective Agreement
2019 - 2022 NBA PCA Wage Schedule
2014 - 2019 NBA Provincial Collective Agreement
- May 27, 2019 - MEMO: Professional Responsibility (PR) Process Update
- April 11, 2019 - MEMO: Professional Responsibility Working Group (PRWG) update
- April 1, 2019 - Safe Staffing Language Now Applicable to All Nurses
- April 1, 2019 - Professional Responsibility Process Redesigned
- March 29, 2019 - 2019-2022 Nurses' Contract Effective April 1
- March 29, 2019 - Overtime Language to Remain Unchanged Until Further Notice