OHS Hazard Identification and Inspections
This intermediate Occupational Health and Safety (OHS) course is intended to complement the foundational Joint Occupational Health and Safety (JOHS) training you have already received by diving deeper into the world of workplace inspections and hazard identifications.
The live portion of this course takes place in one day, with expectations of learner preparation before, active participation during and self-regulated practice afterwards. It is designed for both new and experienced JOHS Committee worker representatives. The course is a combination of e-learning resources and live sessions to support you in fulfilling your committee representative role.
- Workplace Inspection process
- Hazard identification
- Risk Assessments
- Determining control and corrective actions
- Legislative and contractual requirements
One-day blended learning course.
To be eligible for this course you must:
- be designated as a BCNU Joint Occupational Health and Safety Committee representative or BCNU steward
- have completed BCNU’s JOHSC one day education