LPN/RN/RPN Exam Preparation Courses
Seats in LPN/RN/RPN preparation courses (in person and online) are available to those who have graduated from a BSN direct or advanced-entry nursing program in BC, but who have been unsuccessful in passing their exam. These preparation courses are only for those who have not yet secured a nursing position (if you are already working as a nurse, please see the “New Nurse Assistance Fund”).
- Recently graduated from a nursing program in BC (within the last year) or Internationally Educated Nurse.
- A British Columbia resident.
- Not currently an active member (or have not paid union dues in the last 12 month(s), or an Employed Student Nurse (ESN)
- A student member of BCNU or IEN member - membership is free. Sign up NOW!
- If you have already signed up, but do NOT have your BCNU Student ID number, email the BCNU membership department. Your application will not be processed without your BCNU Student/IEN ID number.
- Unsuccessful in passing the LPN/RN/RPN exam.
You may only receive an exam preparation course seat once. If you have already received a seat, please do not re-apply.
- Complete an online application (see below). Applications are accepted year-round.
- You will be notified as to the status of your application within two weeks.