LPN/RN/RPN Exam Preparation Courses
Seats in LPN/RN/RPN preparation courses (in person and online) are available to those who have graduated from a BSN direct or advanced-entry nursing program in BC, but who have been unsuccessful in passing their exam. These preparation courses are only for those who have not yet secured a nursing position (if you are already working as a nurse, please see the “New Nurse Assistance Fund”).
- Recently graduated from a BSN direct or advanced-entry nursing program (within the last year) or Internationally Educated Nurse.
- A British Columbia resident.
- Not currently working as an LPN/RN/RPN or an Employed Student Nurse (ESN)
- A student member of BCNU - membership is free. Sign up NOW!
- If you have already signed up, but do NOT have your BCNU Student ID number, email the BCNU membership department. Your application will not be processed without your BCNU Student ID number.
- Unsuccessful in passing the LPN/RN/RPN exam.
You may only receive an exam preparation course seat once. If you have already received a seat, please do not re-apply.
- Complete an online application (see below). Applications are accepted year-round.
- You will be notified as to the status of your application within two weeks.