Your Collective Agreement
Find Your Contract
Your collective agreement covers all the terms and conditions of your work. It sets out your wages, your benefits, your rights and your responsibilities to your employer. It also describes how your union and your employer must deal with disputes over what the language in your contract really means. You can find links to your contract below.
New resource: How to Read a Collective Agreement
- Community Bargaining Association (CBA)
- Community Social Services Bargaining Association
- Facilities Bargaining Association (FBA)
- Independent Collective Agreements
- Nurses' Bargaining Association (NBA)
- Public Service Agreement
If you're not sure which contract applies to you, contact your steward or regional council member.