BCNU continues to support members through the COVID-19 pandemic. A number of tools and resources have been developed throughout the pandemic to answer questions related to occupational health and safety concerns and labour relations issues that have arisen since the onset of the pandemic.
Please review the following resources:
- COVID-19: Guide for Members
- COVID-19: Your OHS Rights
- Leaves and Compensation
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Applying the Precautionary Principle
- BCNU Position Statement on PPE
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Point-of-Care Risk Assessment
- Right to Refuse Unsafe Work
In addition to the above resources, a guide for BCNU stewards, health and safety representatives and JOHS committee members is below.
BCNU Member Safety and Support Phone Line
Leave a message with the OHS Department and have staff return your call between the hours of 0900 - 1700, Monday to Friday.
Or call toll-free, at 1-800-663-9991