Student Nurses: Future Members
Student Nurses: Future Members are presentations delivered at your school by a BCNU council member.
- Learn about what BCNU can do for you, what the union does for your practice and for your patients.
- Understand the core values that inspire BCNU and how they relate to the workplace.
- Learn some contract language and get to know your rights.
- Learn how to stay safe at work and how BCNU supports and protects their members.
- Learn how you can use contract language to protect patient care.
The sessions are an exchange - we hear about your concerns as you prepare to enter the workforce and you learn more about the work of BCNU. To arrange a session at your school, contact your BCNU council representative.
Upcoming Virtual Presentations
Please check back later for details of upcoming virtual presentations.
If you aren’t already a BCNU student member, signing up is free and easy. Visit the Student Nurse Membership page for more information.