The BC Nurses’ Union protects and advances the health, safety, social and economic well-being of our members, our profession and our communities.
1200 - 1300
Pre-requisite: Complete the How to Read a Collective Agreement module in the Steward Resource Toolkit
Frequently Asked Questions
View our FAQ's to find the most frequently asked questions from our members.
- How can I learn more about stopping workplace violence?
- How do I find out about which educational opportunities are available to me?
- How do I find out which collective agreement covers me?
- How do I find out which region I'm in?
- What is the Retiree Benefit Program?
- Where can I learn more about BCNU's Human Rights and Equity Committee?