The BC Nurses’ Union protects and advances the health, safety, social and economic well-being of our members, our profession and our communities.
March 31 deadline for members considering buying back pensionable service for unpaid LOAs
March 17, 2023
Attendees to be announced during National Nursing Week
March 14, 2023
Nominations open May 8 – 24; Voting takes place June 19 - 23
March 10, 2023
Recommended time to complete this on-demand course is between two to four months.
0900 - 1700
1630 - 1830
Frequently Asked Questions
View our FAQ's to find the most frequently asked questions from our members.
- How can I learn more about stopping workplace violence?
- How do I find out about which educational opportunities are available to me?
- How do I find out which collective agreement covers me?
- How do I find out which region I'm in?
- What is the Retiree Benefit Program?
- Where can I learn more about BCNU's Human Rights and Equity Committee?